View Single Post
Old 06-19-13, 03:34 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
It was tough to handle, but I'm feeling confident now. While I won't take any of my criticism away from Manu, you still have to blame it on poor shooting. If one of those open threes go in, or one of those missed layups go in, or even one of those missed FT's, we are celebrating today.
Yep, it was very hard to handle last night. I am done bad mouthing any player out there now and just hope they all bring it tomorrow and have a special night. This will be tough to win in Miami.

The sad part is the last part you said, we could very easily be celebrating today and relaxing, but we are staring at a one game take all now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS View Post
Last night I must have awoke 6-7 times thinking that we where up 5 with .28 seconds...

Yes it was a rough one personally for me...
I woke up around every hour or so last night, slept some later this morning but not my normal sleep. This one sucked.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.