View Single Post
Old 06-19-13, 11:42 AM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
Manu had a great impressive D on Lebron and 2 massive rebs in OT. Where is the love?
Danny Green lost so many defensive assignments I lost count. On BSPN en EspaƱol they joke about how lost he looks on D, always. And couldn't make a shot to save his life. And him with a couple of penetrations he tried just bleh
The only players who really brought it beyond anyone's expectations were TD, Diaw and to some degree, Kawhi.
However when the chips went down it was Manu guarding Lebron and Manu penetrating for the last shot. We can discuss if he was fouled or not, or talk about refs inconsistency.
Ath, you're like the cop that's standing in front of a raging inferno, telling passers by, "Move along, nothing to see here, move along."

He had 2 rebounds, but he handed the ball to the Heat two times in OT also. And if Manu was on Lebron, it was on a switch, not by choice. Danny Green may have lost an assignment or two, but his defense is light years better than Manu's. Danny Green has prevented countless fast break dunks by Lebron. Danny Green was pretty much Finals MVP up until yesterday.

I'll extend my generous offer to game 7, if he plays like he did in game 5 and they win, I will never say anything negative about him ever again. But just know that I predicted this about Manu 3 years ago when they signed him to that ridiculous contract, and he was inconsistent then too.