View Single Post
Old 06-19-13, 09:04 AM
SpursReport Rookie

ONE MORE GAME!!!

That's the way I choose to look at it. There is still one more game to play and one more game for me to embrace my team and cheer for them. Yes it sucks that we didn't get the trophy last night, yes I couldn't sleep most of the night but I know the Spurs can take this in game 7 on Miami's floor. I honestly would feel worse if we got completely ran out of their building last night but we didn't, we came in and put together (for the most part) a great basketball game in a hostile environment. I rather have it come down to missed free throws and a do or die three by Miami than getting completely beat down. We have the better TEAM. Miami is still the same dudes that we beat down by 36. I know that the Ginobili 3 point shot against the warriors wasn't for nothing, the last second Parker shot in game 1 wasn't for nothing, Green's record shooting finals isn't for nothing. We have the team that can make Finals history!!! I know we do!! I REFUSE TO THROW IN THE TOWEL AND COUNT MY TEAM OUT WHEN THERE IS STILL ONE MORE GAME TO PLAY!!! SO GO SPURS GO, BRING ON GAME 7!!!!