1. I can see why pop didnt want to foul, tony seemed tired, and probably felt he had a better chance to score in transition as apposed to a set miami defense, which was quite suffocating.
2. i felt that the spurs did not kill enough time towards the end there. I was pissed that they went for the easy two instead of killing the clock and forceing miami to foul.
3. I absolutely get the reason why take timmy out, but it was still a costly mistake...in that let timmy end the game on his terms on not on the bench watching from a far.
4. FOUL bosh next time. I would have murdered him to get that rebound...who cares 2 points doesn't beat you in that situation. a 3 may have just tied the game but it KILLed there moment.
5. I cant seem them winning game 7.