View Single Post
Old 06-14-13, 04:26 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurduncan21;1293273[B
]Too say Manu is not clutch anymore is a sin rookie[/b]! Maybe he hasnt been on the level we're accustomed to seeing him play, but he's getting there. He needs time and time he has so before you write him off, wait and see. If he's healthy and TP comes back in full stride, this team will win #5. Yes, the next month is crucial not only for KL, but also for Green and Splitter to boost their confidence even more so they all produce like they did prior to the OKC series. Those three have all improved this year, but need to do so even more in Tony's absense. Im surprised that there hasnt been enough talk about Neal forgetting how to put the ball in the hoop. His shooting has been flat out abysmal this season compared to the 2 previous seasons. Going forward I am most interested in seeing the competition between the pgs (Mills, De Colo and Joseph - Neal not included for obvious reasons) for the backup position. As long as the backup is not Neal, our PG rotation is vastly improved. I like all the three for different GAME situations

This haha..... Manu still clutch? Looks like I was right in writing him off.... you, not so much....