View Single Post
Old 06-14-13, 12:19 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

This is the NBA Finals...VS the defending Champs....It's not gonna be easy!

I think after getting that Game 1 or the 3 point barrage in game 3 some of us(even myself) thought we could beat this Heat team on Sunday Night in 5 games...

Guess what....it's not that easy...

The Heat are good...and when they get it rolling they are very very hard to stop....and even better when there backs are against the wall...

It's 2-2...Even after tonight loss deep down you gotta feel ok for our chances...

We are not down in this series....The Heat have never had a lead..

Many of you like myself are prob saying/thinking that to win a game in MIA this late in the series will be difficult....it will be.

But if before the year started you would take us being in the Finals 2-2 with Miami and guess what we are right there...we can get one game in MIA...But it's gonna have to start with a huge effort in game #5.

Tha Championship trophy is right there for us to take... Our guys are gonna play there's asses off and hopefully they can pull it out.. I think they will.

Things in life are not always easy....the Spurs will have to set the tempo and I'm sure they will be ready to go on Sunday Night....It's a must WIN and we take it from there...But lets give this series the proper title it deserves...

A heavy weight matchup...we have a great series unfolding...

don't get to high or to low after every game..Lets go out in Game 5 and play Spurs basketball..

#GoSpursGo!!!
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!