View Single Post
Old 06-12-13, 04:15 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

s
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
Do not expect a Miracle and Manu leading the score, although it is not impossible that Manu put more numbers offensively, yet rather expect Manu to play SMARTER and Bring his Huevo and Energy when he is in.

Pop knows it and he is finding in his master game plan how to bring the best out of Ginobili and most importantly make Spurs win.
This is not about Manu anymore I am sorry! He has played bad moreso than good these playoffs! If he comes up big WOW BONUS! Green, Leonard and Neal etc. have picked up the slack! IF WE GET A BIG MANU GOOD GAME WOW! I will take it and we will win! Right now though he is not even good. He makes horrible passes and stumbles all over! That or jacks up stupid three after stupid three off balance when he tries to set his feet and just misses. After a good First or so I thought Manu would get it going! I am glad he had a few buckets or dunks, one set up on a fast break! I will take that now! Whatever he gives is a gift now, he is what he is now and thats what it is. He is not magically going to be 07 Manu hell even 012 Manu even anymore! I will take what he gives now but he is not a key anymore.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.