View Single Post
Old 06-12-13, 02:52 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
Although Manu did not participate a whole lot on the points this particular weird game, Manu HUSTLED his arse off and made many fewer mistakes and acted as a main facilitator which was HUGE reason for this win.

Manu's Mojo is working in a different way now now.
He still turned it over a few times and did some dumb passes which lead to points for the other team! I guess the MOJO NEEDS TO HIT HARDER! He still can not hit a three and I will ride him until he starts to do so! He was not good tonight either lets be real! ;) The role players saved us and Tim did okay tonight! The role players won this game from Green, Neal to Leonard! LETS HOPE THOSE THREE keep it up! Manu has not done jack yet lets be honest and thats not a slight it's true. Manu was not a huge reason for this win lol! You said it worked differently, yeah it worked for others but not him. Manu was bad again.

I am not going to act as if he is doing great or he was a huge part and be delusional because fans want to hear that, I am going to tell the truth! He has not stepped it up yet. Manu Mojo is not there yet, NONE. He needs to show up in game 3, waiting for him to show up but he has not yet.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 06-12-13 at 02:55 AM.