View Single Post
Old 06-12-13, 12:35 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
He was never done. You never admit you're wrong but most of the time you just go away on the thread to avoid more jabs. Manu is not overweight.....did you see his dunk tonight?
In his defense he did dunk tonight as you said but his shot is horrible and he turned it over doing silly crap again tonight. That is a fact. The overweight think I don't know about as thats probably not true! But he is definitely not right now or just older now and can't drive like he could and does some silly TO's out there that give the other team fuel. Forget Manu now we need to rely on others and what he gives is a bonus! IF he gives. Thats reality! One dunk will not change that Will. I love Manu but he is done right now as far as being a scorer and efficient player goes, thats where Green and Leonard come in now.

This to me is not about Manu anymore, this is about us winning the finals and these arguments are silly, it is what it is and watching play shows where he is at now. We need a team effort and if he contributes FINE! I will take it, but he is not a key to this team right now.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.