View Single Post
Old 06-10-13, 04:36 PM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
Chill Will, I DID read your entire post, but since it was in error and you made it sound oh so official I felt it needed to be corrected. And since you neglected to say that Tim was under contract,and you overstated Tony's salary, it doesn't matter what anyone wanted to pay anyone else, your title for the thread was Projected SR Spurs Player Payroll and it was flat out wrong.

I realize that you like to come across as the 'expert' and if you want to make a point that folks don't know what they're talking about, then get your facts and figures straight, after all you're the one who put the asterisks by those whose salaries were already set.

And your conclusion was flat out wrong.
I put those numbers as to what the armchair GMs wanted to pay TP and TD etc. So that's not what the SR posters wanted to pay those players???? I think everyone else got in on my point. When do I post lies on here? It doesn't happen. Also how was my conclusion wrong?
I think sometimes people don't agree with me always but they know what I'm talking about. I don't think that's ever debated "expert" title or not.