View Single Post
Old 06-10-13, 03:06 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
Well it was what people on here want to pay players was the point. I'm not making it up. At least one guy on here said TP should have had 15 million and that was like when his deal was expiring. He wasn't playing that well at the time. Some people on here wanted Tim to get 13 million and the low end was 12 million. I said 10 million in the real world but no more than 11 million per at the time. Read all of my post next time.
Chill Will, I DID read your entire post, but since it was in error and you made it sound oh so official I felt it needed to be corrected. And since you neglected to say that Tim was under contract,and you overstated Tony's salary, it doesn't matter what anyone wanted to pay anyone else, your title for the thread was Projected SR Spurs Player Payroll and it was flat out wrong.

I realize that you like to come across as the 'expert' and if you want to make a point that folks don't know what they're talking about, then get your facts and figures straight, after all you're the one who put the asterisks by those whose salaries were already set.

And your conclusion was flat out wrong.