View Single Post
Old 06-07-13, 01:51 PM
SR 2010 Western Conference Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
That pass defies the laws of physics. Great pass, although it didn't result in anything. Manu actually played well early in this game, then made some stupid mistakes in crunch time. Can't hide those, and they don't show up in the stats, pjm.
I guess I'll have to go back and watch those last five minutes again. But feel free to enlighten me on those stupid mistakes in the meantime.
Just went back to the play-by-play of last night's game for the last 5 minutes of the game.
Teams went 9-9 in that span.
All I can see from Ginobili is a missed layup, a missed 3 pointer (at the end of the shot clock, not with 15+ seconds left), a steal, an assist (for a Green 3-pointer) and a foul on James for 2 FTs.
From Miami's side, save for the 3 free throws from Allen (on Green's foul), all points in the last 5 minutes came from James (not the player Manu would be guarding save for that foul for the 2 FTs)
So feel free to point me to those "stupid mistakes" you mention.

As I said before, Manu still needs to improve his shooting percentage (all throughout the game and specially at the end of games), but other than that he is still helping the team in many other ways.