View Single Post
Old 06-05-13, 03:33 PM
SR 2010 Western Conference Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
I've always said Manu has to play better
As most people in this forum have been saying during these playoffs. But many in here (you don't seem to be included in that group) also address that he hasn't been as bad as you made it look like in other posts.

Quote:
and hasn't been playing particularly well.
You saying that Manu "hasn't been playing particularly well" is a really mild way to put it. Feel free to re-read the tone of your posts about Manu if you disagree. And while you are at it, feel free to reply my post about Manu's stats these playoffs and in crunch time in the other thread.

Quote:
"Saving his best for last"? That implies that he hasn't been playing his best, which is what I've been saying. Manu better have a "best", because they are going to need all of it.
I agree that we need our whole team playing at their best to be able to beat this Miami team. I believe we can do it and we have everything to get that fifth ring. But it will require a team effort from everyone and being led by Tony and Timmy (which I believe are the positions where the Spurs can make the most damage).