View Single Post
Old 06-04-13, 08:25 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
I usually don't buy into fixing allegations, but a 38-20 free throw disparity is hard to argue with. Not that it was even needed, given the 21-11 TO disparity.

This will be the first time the Heat have played a team with finals experience in the Finals, though. The Mavs in 2011 had two players from the 2006 team, Nowitzki and Terry. OKC just had Perkins. The Celtics last year are the only Finals-tested team the Heat have played, and they took them to seven games despite an old, decrepit roster.

The Heat have a bad habit of yawning, relaxing, and taking it easy, then finding a way to pull a series win out of their asses at the last second. They're about to find out that you can't do that against a team like the Spurs.
Exactly, that's probably why I hate them so much and can't wait to destroy them. You can't just think you can go "ho-hum" about your business and expect to win every time. The Spurs are not the type of team that makes the mental mistakes of a Indiana or have 15 TO's in the 1st half. I pray to God Miami takes the Spurs for granted, if that's the case then the Spurs will sweep!