View Single Post
Old 05-24-13, 11:10 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
I don't see anything wrong with what he is saying here. In fact I would have a bigger problem if he wasn't frustrated that he wasn't playing. The problem with SJax, based on reports, is that he was allowing his frustrations to affect his work on and off the court with the team and that is why he was cut.

I think honesty in an interview should be praised. His place on the roster and rotation should only be about his work on and off the floor, not what he says in an interview.
He needs to earn his mins though! I understand his frustration but Joseph is playing better now. I like the fact he wants to play on this stage badly! BUT HE IS GOOD enough or ready for it? I don't think he is right now. You are right it's about what he does on the floor, unfortunately this year I didn't see too much of him to make me think he is a must play above who is playing now. Neal at times though I wish we would bench for him or T Mac lol.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.