View Single Post
Old 05-19-13, 10:41 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

I can't stand that clown man, got on him in 03 with an EMAIL for crap he said about 99 and so on! I emailed him and said what now? This was after our FIRST SO CALLED LEGIT TITLE! Ever since then he has been my enemy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
Well times are a changing... He gives spurs no respect now. His biasis clear on TV
YEP! He also disses our titles! FOOTNOTE thing he wrote for titles, an excuse for every one we had! PERIOD. He is bitter over 97 draft still, period.

I honestly thing that dude is one of the biggest clowns out there. He said we would win it all last year and we were like the 86 Celts, then we lost 4 in a row It is better he stays on the other side. He says a few good things and then disses them later or a backhanded comment. I have read his stuff for years and have seen just that, forget that chump.

One more thing, his voice is beyond annoying! LITTLE SOFTIE he is.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 05-19-13 at 10:43 PM.