View Single Post
Old 05-12-13, 10:23 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
I want to cut Tiago and Diaw a little bit of slack (but not much) since their just now back in action, but for the rest of the guys, this was a pathetic performance especially in the 3rd quarter.

They came out and played like they thought the Warriors were just going to crawl into a hole and disappear. As the 3rd continued, I began to think back to those non-glorious years when the Spurs would talk the talk but not walk the walk.

There's NO excuse for being that pitiful on the free throw line and NO excuse for letting the Warriors slice and dice their way to this victory.

I get the feeling Pop doesn't really care if he's got energy guys on the bench, he's got his rotation fixed in his mind and he's going to follow it no matter what.
Pops stubborn attitude is what gets the team in trouble IMO! I hate his rotations alot of times, we are ahead and doing well and he just kills the momentum with Neal or someone else.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.