View Single Post
Old 05-12-13, 01:40 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Diaw actually played more than Tiago. I think you're right that the familiarity of Tiago being there helped a lot though. At least at the beginning of the game, which gave them some confidence they hadn't had this entire series. Manu almost lost them the game again though. Against the good teams, he has 1 good game and 2 bad. So he's due for another good game.
Manu played bad but for a stretch he caught fire that helped! Then two stupid turnovers again! So yeah he messed up. Neal and Bonner again useless out there last game, I could not wait till either of them sat as well, bad on D out there and their shots not falling. Tim and Tony the only real ones sides Diaw who showed up that last game, amazing we won with our role guys doing so bad.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.