View Single Post
Old 05-09-13, 10:47 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kager View Post
Again and again the same dribble singling out Bonner when we lose.... not one of those arguing for the negative has given us a viable alternative for $3.9 mill a year.

Give us something to actually respond to, rather than another complaint show your expiration extends past throwing him under the bus to a solution.
Will quit complaining about bonner when people quit sniffing his jock after one good game LOL.... You want me to name someone else for that price... Ok ANYONE. because last night anyone could have done what bonner did or in any playoff game. Anyone can be slow as molasses, get owned on defense, miss wide open three balls, close out late (multiple times) on one of the best shooters in the nba... .... Give me a young guy that shows even a smidgen of potential... Because it definately can't get any worse. ... If there was a Gary Neal thread because he had one good game... I would do the same. All bonner showed the first series is the Lakers are REALLY bad..

Btw, I do not single bonner out when we lose... I single bonner out when he sucks... Which is often.

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 05-09-13 at 11:04 AM.