View Single Post
Old 05-08-13, 03:18 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Game 5 versus Memphis here where Manu hit a 3 late where he had no business making it as he couldn't even see the basket with a defender drapped over him.
Yeah great game, we won! But we lost that series For me since the 08 game one game! PHX! That was a classic and won the game and the series! OT and all! That one was fun and we had it then. I hope this game leads to a win in the series as well! If it does it will be up there as far as Spurs wins! SPURS GO OUT AND GET GAME TWO NOW PLEASE! GOOD LORD PLEASE LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
This. That's the best Spurs game I've ever seen based on the game alone (although it trails Game 7 in 2003 overall given what was on the line).
We never had a game 7 in 03 ;)
05 Pistons do you mean? 03, that was 6, 6, 6 and 6 lol! ONE more 6 from the devils number lol.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.