View Single Post
Old 05-04-13, 12:55 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
I always thought Paul wasn't an ass. I don't remember him playing dirty against the Spurs. Remember when Bowen got that BS elbow to the groin call? Paul didn't play that up.

Well,
I guess he is just tired of losing.

I hope that is the case. Without Lee, we could sweep Golden State. With Lee healthy, they are much more difficult.
Paul always has on that whiney face, his flop against us when Oberto went by him is one of his finest! I remember that one more than most of his famous flops . I just don't like his whiney face he has on all game on, he looks like he is going to cry all game long. I can't stand the guy.

BTW IF Lee plays he won't be healthy, he came out for a minute yes but hobbled right off after that as he said. He was more in there for inspiration.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 05-04-13 at 12:57 PM.