View Single Post
Old 04-29-13, 12:11 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
i think you can run with GS if you're the Spurs. the problem Denver has is they're trying to run with Ty Lawson and then bring in Andre Miller, who's a heck of a passer but not someone who can run at all. the problem the Spurs pose for Golden State is depth most of all. if the Spurs choose to run, Curry will have to handle Parker and then a Neal/Ginobili combo without much rest.

Bogut's success this series so far is that the game is running fast and Denver isn't healthy enough (Faried) or smart enough (McGee) to counter it in the paint. at least with Duncan we can slow down the game which may throw Golden State off. the Warriors would be the blessing since we wouldn't be at a disadvantage without having Splitter. Baynes could play a similar role vs. Bogut, same with Blair.

the only guy i think that may be at a disadvantage is Bonner because the Warriors would be better than him in every way, especially since he doesn't punish them with post ups.
We'll probably see Diaw take over Bonner's minutes eventually, I would think. Depending on how well Diaw can move I guess.