View Single Post
Old 04-26-13, 08:44 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i agree, @SA baynes should have played against LA 3-5 minutes just to accelerate acclimating, but in fact he is still too raw... same goes to T-mac, just throw him less than 5 minutes, or to shot the ball certain plays coming from timeout and check how he does... like finley very last times...

what i dont know is bayness psyche, some rooks shrink with pressure and self confidence gets damaged... and others try and try everytime they fail until suscced... wondering wich type baynes is...

im still not that confident... spurs are looking good against SLOW LA team... boner is playing well because LA bigs are not quick enough to contest in the perimeter and recover to contest in the paint... at least pau has the mobility of lord of the rings "ENT"...lol but against faster teams (read the entire west playoofs teams) im not shure... how many open looks gonna conced OKC?

just hope tony and manu uses this series to get healthier

Last edited by JuanCaca; 04-26-13 at 09:12 AM.