View Single Post
Old 04-23-13, 07:53 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
I considered that, but then I went back and looked at the shooting stats for some of our other former snipers (Horry, Finley, Barry, Kerr, Elliott) and they all have had playoffs where the shot at or better than their career averages. If it was a issue of just tighter playoff defenses, then you would see the Bonner phenomenon occur with these guys..
I came in here to say just this! Yes defenses change and get tighter but these guys seemed to be able to handle it for some reason? It's call that IT factor I call it, some have it and some do not in the playoffs. You would think with D's being different all numbers would fall off, but some raise the level of their game when the real season begins and those are the ones I want on our team. Green is just like Bonner IMO, if his shot is off he is completely useless out there..

Good game one by Bonner no doubt! If he can keep that up cool! I will not count on it though.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.