View Single Post
Old 04-18-13, 09:50 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
I don't think they'll lose, but this is not going to be easy. Even without Kobe, the Lakers have length that affects Parker, as we saw in the last game. With Parker ineffective, that makes it easier to guard the other guys. But hopefully, everyone will be healthy and ready to play. Manu or KY are going to have to be the X-factor in this one.
I attribute that more to Parker not being healthy as opposed to their bigs. TP9 just doesn't seem right. His legs have yet to get underneath him. I'm hoping a 3 day rest will help. Manu looked okay last night when you consider that it was his first game back and only played 12 min. Kawhi has been hesitant with his shot over the past 5 games or so. But if you remember last years PO's, Kawhi actually played well (for being a rookie). We can only hope that he will step up even more this year. My concern lies more with Tiago/DG. I beleive those two players need to step up. I think TP/Timmy/Manu/Kawhi will get theirs. The question (IMO) becomes, who will step up after them? Hopefully we can get some good consistancy from DG/Tiago. We shall see!