View Single Post
Old 04-16-13, 01:13 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
+1

For me it is all about Tony Parker. He has to dominate if we are going to go very far. Tony Parker is the leader of the team. When our offense is struggling, he needs to be the one to make that play to turn things around. If we get to the 4th quarter, and Pop feels like we need to start dumping it into Tim in the low post, we are done. If we need someone to score one basket, and Pop feels that Manu at the top of the key is our best option, we are finished.

It is all about Tony Parker.
I agree here, he was an MVP candidate most said for alot of the year and some say he is better than such and such at PG, well it's time to show that and show you are elite at PG and lead the team! He should put up 20 and 8 atleast!

If he starts dissapearing and so on during the playoffs in games that just shows me he is very good but not ready to lead a team and never will be! He is not an elite player if he can't put up numbers consistent in the playoffs. It is his team now, show it.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.