View Single Post
Old 04-12-13, 09:20 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
Ok I just want to be clear here. Instead of blaming the guy who is notorious for being a cancer in the locker room, who went into the stands to fight fans, and who had a gun at a strip club and fired off a few rounds; you want us to blame coach pop. Because he didn't give Jackson enough chances?? Pop brought Jackson back to San Antonio, did he not? Even after he left the team after the '03 championship.

Bonner and Blair are high character players, and Stephen Jackson (one of my all-time fav spurs btw) is not in a good place mentally obviously.

But no, you're right. Lets put this all on Gregg Popovich. Because he has been known to make questionable decisions regarding the roster... Ridiculous.
Let me be clear here. In my statement, I didn't say to put ALL blame on Popovich! Also, what did your high character guys do last year in the playoffs or any year before that? I think the answer to that question is a big fat nothing!! I would take Jackson over those 2 scubs any day of the week, but then again, you're just one of those zombie Popovich fans who think he can't do any wrong!! Ridiculous!!

Last edited by bkp65; 04-12-13 at 11:20 PM.