Thread: 4th Quarter
View Single Post
Old 04-11-13, 06:24 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I think we are overreacting a bit. Did I want a victory last night? Of course I did but as soon as I saw we were down 12+ in the beginning of the 4th I know pop was throwing the towel and so did the team at the exact moment. No biggie to me. Lets not kill ourselves with our deficiencies people. RZA you and I agree Neal is terrible and isn't a ball handler and last night he tried to be that. Jose, we know Tiago is what he is. However, he is our second best big and he needs to play MUCH better in the Pos. We know this much we are banged up but POP is the best in the game for a reason. Do u not think he's miserable over how the teams playing lately. Sure he wants them to be in a groove but if you are to thing one thing from this entire post, take this: we finished last season on a 10 game winning streak and won 10 consecutive in the playoffs before losing 4 straight. Pop was begging for a loss to wake the team up. Secretly i think he's a bit happy over our lackluster play and recent struggles with execution, defense, etc. The terrible play lately gives ammunition and fire to the team. We know what's coming, and Pop will be harping to the team about it all and you KNOW DAMN WELL they're going to respond.

Anyway Timmy's playing the best ball in like 5 years and Tony was having a career year before going down. You don't think he's licking his chops to prove people he's the best pg still after getting injured?!? (Man goes down and suddenly forgotten about as he was in the MVP discussion for majority of the season)... Finally last but not least, Manu! Team playing their cards right by giving him his excessive rest to the point of overkill. Better safe than sorry people and pop knows what it will take to get us to the promise land. Things look bleak now, he'll bleakest they looked all season, but playoffs are around the corner and we will right the ship. We need our two generals in Manu and TP back on tht battlefield because that's what we need to resemble the offensive machine we displayed most of the season. Rest my compatriots, we will get where we all want us to be

- Confucius

Last edited by spurduncan21; 04-11-13 at 06:27 PM.