View Single Post
Old 04-11-13, 01:21 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
Of the following teams: OKC, Denver, LAC, GSW, Memphis, Houston, Utah and LAL, I feel the Lakers are the most dangerous for the Spurs. I say that only because this season has been a big disappointment for the Lakers and everybody who watches and plays basketball knows it. If they make it into the playoffs, their season would be complete; anything beyond that is gravy. The Lakers have nothing to lose because they’ve already lost face in the league and they would have everything to gain by being a spoiler. I’d gladly take any team other than the Lakers.
We are not facing LA so don't worry about it, Spurs lost that 1st seed when they lost to Miami and Memphis back to back, after that I knew it was gone and it was only a matter of time until it was fully gone. #2 does not seem so bad, but honestly man they need to get healthy and so on before we even care about the playoffs at all yet. They are limping in, they are in some trouble.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.