Thread: Tony Parker
View Single Post
Old 04-05-13, 08:15 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
It does depend on how serious the fracture is, but according to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
"How long it takes to return to daily activities varies with different types of fractures. Some tibial shaft fractures heal within 4 months, yet many may take 6 months or longer to heal. This is particularly true with open fractures and fractures in patients who are less healthy."

If the tibia is broken, the odds say Tony's done for the year. I do hope it's only a shin splint
Stress fracture is not a typical fracture. Its considered a "micro fracture" that is caused by overuse. It's not even a true fracture and can be healed up as quick as 2-4 weeks. When you're talking about an athlete you could possibly lean more towards the shorter side of rehab. Look it up I'm not a dr but close enough lol really it depends in what the X-rays and MRI shows. Who knows, it could also just be smoke screens and might not even be his shins. As of right now, we technically got no official news....lets just hope for the best!!!