Thread: Tony Parker
View Single Post
Old 04-05-13, 12:29 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakemxcan View Post
Question is, can we hold on to the 2 seed playing like this? If we don't improve soon, the nuggets and lakers games are auto Ls, hopefully we can get it together a little and seal the 2 seed soon so we can rest everyone for a week or so b4 the playoffs. Round 1 should be easy and serve as a warmup
They need to secure that #2 seed like you said, that is for certain! They need to win the next game! I know they will lose atleast two next week! I feel they end up with 58-59 wins, that should be enough! They need to win atleast two or three more to get it. We have 6 left, please win the next game and then the other home game! I hope they can rest the last game of the year. LA fighting for their playoff lives might beat us, Denver might beat us as well in the next game! Steal one of those though, you are in good.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.