No Injuries for the Rockets

134-126, W, December 10
Injuries:
James Harden

122-116, W, December 28

96-95, L, March 24

Yes, we did lose a close game to the rockets, on the road, when Harden hit a game winning shot. But the Spurs haven't played this Lakers team yet this season. They are finally healthy, minus world peace.

I think the spurs would beat the Lakers anyway, but I would rather see them play the Rockets. We've seen them at full strength and we've blown them out. We've played two grind it out games against the Lakers, and they were without key pieces both times, yet for some reason we could only squeak out a 2 and a 3 point win??

I think that makes sense.
Don't worry I would bet we will probably be facing the Rockets anyways! I hope GSW slips down to the 7th so we can pound them! But I truly believe we will be rolling against Houston in that round one and I hope that gives some time to heal and get their rhythm. Houston is not bad either though, they could win a few.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.