Thread: CIA Pop
View Single Post
Old 04-03-13, 01:05 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
Nope, Spurs are struggling right now....period. No CIA Pop this time. The good thing IMO is the Spurs are now "under the radar" just like we/they like it! I beleive they have the team to win it all. It's a matter of bringing thier heart and health to the playoffs. No one scares me in the West. Miami is the only team I see that can challange the Spurs. Just my 2 cents
^^^^^ This, they are not tanking they are seriously just playing bad right now! No giving up the first seed as I know they want it and probably need it against OKC! I seriously doubt this team is tanking right now to say the least.

OKC does scare me in the West though, if they have HC in that series they will be VERY TOUGH to beat. DO NOT overlook them because they can beat this Spurs team. Do not just go into the Postseason thinking that will be an easy series or this is a cakewalk because it is far from that.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.