Thread: Neal....
View Single Post
Old 04-02-13, 10:17 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaboylu View Post
Yes every teams knew to slow down Miami but basically they can't. Knowing something doesn't mean you can do it. We rely on jump shots, Parker and 3s by good and fast ball movement. When we shoot and hit the open 3s, no team can't stop us, this is a fact. When Parker would play in high standard in a whole play-off series, we have chance against all the teams.

Last 5 games decided 2 points or less. So what? We won 2 of them, lost to ref's decision in 1 of them and lost 1 of them with 3 starters were absent. We didn't blow huge score advantage in none of them and all of them were against strong teams. Yes we may suffer in final minutes of those games but that may chaneg in play-offs when Manu turns back and S-Jax shows up.
agreed. I think Neal can contribute as well. We still need that "2nd star" player to step up when TP is struggling and create their own show. Manu and Timmy used to be able to do that and still can up to an extent however, they have yet to show that they can do it consistanly. I'm praying to God Kawhi can do this for us come playoff time