Thread: Neal....
View Single Post
Old 04-02-13, 02:19 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaboylu View Post
Honestly I really don't understand why the people are in meltdown mode after 2 regular season losses. Regular season is regular season.

Let's put Miami game aside and when I've checked tonight's boxscore, I saw that Memphis could barely beat us despite Duncan, Manu and Kawhi were not playing. Manu's situation is in jeopardy for play-offs' first round but the rest 2 will come back definetely. So what is all "exit in first round" posts' meaning?

We may finish West in 2nd place(which is better than finishing 1st if Lakers makes play-offs) and will play against Houston in that case. Do you really believe that Houston can beat us in 7 game series?

If Memphis finishes 4th, we will play Denver-Golden State winner in conference semis. We can assume that Manu will back in that series. So one of those two teams beat us in 7 game series? Yes? Why? Since we've lost 2 games in final minutes in regular season? That's rubbish.
Once again I am talking about the last minute or so in games! I am talking about the O stalling in games when they go ISO and start to look horrible and then chuck up a desperation shot to try and bail it out! Thats not just going to go away and it's been here as someone said in a thread for a little while now.

This Spurs team has some serious flaws showing lately! If you can't see them then okay you don't, but they are there. This team will not just magically go on a run in the playoffs because they started and Pop will not change his play calling late nor his rotations! It is what it is. This team relies on the threes alot and doesn't have a closer right now, period. Tim almost bailed them out again against Miami, without him though who? Who else will step up late in the crunch? Manu? He is always out now, he needs to get into a rhythm and he has not all year.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.