Thread: Neal....
View Single Post
Old 04-02-13, 01:40 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
Ok rzarector, you've jumped off the wagon. Don't get back on when the spurs reach the finals. They lose two close games and they're pathetic? Ridiculous.
LOL at I jumped off the wagon for pointing out some facts about this team! I am sorry but I hate when fans say do not jump back on because you point out some flaws or vent after a few games! Close games I know, but one without Wade and Bron, how you think they fair against them with them?

You think they will reach the finals, I am off the wagon you said but I can say you are delusional there but the fact is neither is right yet. I have been a real fan forever now, seen flaws and called them out before and heard the same thing you just said to me, but it came out to be true in the end! I hate to be right there but it's reality at times.

If this team catches fire and makes the finals this year I can post all I want as I have been here since 03 and love this team, do not tell me I am off a bandwaggon or can't come back on when I am not a bandwaggon FAN! GOD FORBID A FAN point out some facts or flaws! Thats not allowed!!!!!!! Everything is perfect here, Spurs are fine! No need to talk about games anymore during this season.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.