View Single Post
Old 04-01-13, 01:44 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalloJD View Post
It sucks I watched the Miami game yesterday and was very disappointed. Past few weeks Spurs defense and offense has been winding down.

The Miami defense is what we will be facing throughout the playoffs.
You said my main point right there, in the playoffs you will face tough D's like that and they were missing their best defender on the wing to boot and they still stalled our team.

This is my main concern right there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
Kawhi is getting there, he looked good last night. His jumper wasn't falling but he made up for it with his aggressive driving and slams. He defense was great also. Now, will he be our #2 come playoff time? Doubt it.....I give much credit to the Heat but I feel like it was a trap game and the Spurs didn't seem to be in it from the start. I don't know what to think right now. The Spurs are so "Jekyll and Hyde". When there moving the ball and hitting 3's, they're unbeatable. When they start doing iso's and worrying about clock time, they become stagnant. They haven't been playing well for about the past month....I don't get it
You said it all there, the past month! I also worry about moving the ball and hitting threes, don't want them to just rely on threes falling to win a game. I know if they go it's a huge bonus and that usually leads to a win! If not the Spurs are stuck in quick sand out there.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.