View Single Post
Old 04-01-13, 02:36 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthousandaces View Post
We do a little better when healthy Manu closes the game.
Yeah, thats rare nowadays though. I don't now if we will see that again this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
I think it happens to all the good teams, even Miami they lost against the Bulls whom they were playing without Noah, Rose, hamilton etc..Miami were in the middle of a historic run and they lost, and they didnt actually dominated during the streak they had lucky wins, comebacks etc, same with the Spurs we played some very good teams in the west, Houston(not a piece of cake) denver, clippers and then we were expecting the champs, mentally it take its toll , if we had won against Houston then we wouldnt be as worry, I do agree we need to mix up our offense other than tony, duncan and manu, so predictable and Green needs to stop trying to drible and dunk ha!
All Good teams do not just run iso down the stretch and get a bad shot to bail them out and pray it goes in though! I see teams hitting their shots to get closer and closer to the Spurs and some eventually take the lead while the Spurs keep missing shots with under a minute left!

Thats the problem I keep seeing. Win or lose they just barely hold on to a 5 pt lead or so or completely lose it late. The o just looks way out of sync later in games like they are lost and just hoping some 17 footer falls. I do agree on Green though alot, saw him last night do that again and miss badly! Atleast try to get fouled! He just throws up the worst shot by the rim and that would have been a huge bucket for us. Like you said the O is very predictable and teams have figred that out and usally can stop it.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 04-01-13 at 02:40 PM.