View Single Post
Old 03-29-13, 12:20 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgospurs View Post
If he continues to struggle like this and can't produce much anymore I hope he decides to retire at the end of the season instead. It's already painful to watch him ending his career like this. I don't want to see him get worse (if there's any possible way). By the way I wonder if coming off the bench isn't good for him anymore. The interesting thing is all I've heard was he was hitting all his shots in warm ups. Amazing how cold he gets going from hitting shots in warm ups to coming in cold off the bench.
Maybe he should start, but Danny Green then would be ice cold and we know he is fragile in psyche at times. I would be open to them starting Manu though, idea has been discussed but in all honesty we are not the coach so we can't do a thing about it.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.