View Single Post
Old 03-28-13, 03:24 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
He hit the 3 that have us the lead by five. Then he got Duncan an open shot that would have put us up by 3. Stop complaining and just enjoy a quality win.
I agree and quality win, but does this mean he has not struggled alot lately and we can't talk about it? He has and thats calling a spade a spade! I am sure heads want to see him do alot better in here as we are Manu and better yet Spurs fans!

Some can talk about it, nothing wrong with voicing what you see nor think at the time. Like I said before he is getting older and played so many years on end, it happens and he has to be tired at times and age will make all fall off some. Manu is still MANU and always will be! I love that dude! I hope he does alot better soon and for the playoffs. That being said I am concerned some about his game, can't lie and will not lie about that.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 03-28-13 at 03:27 AM.