View Single Post
Old 03-25-13, 10:13 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polk View Post
The entire team - save for TP, TD and Kawhi - have seemed to be in some sort of funk over the last two weeks. Hard to explain. For example, last night Danny Green gets a steal with 1:29 left in the game and up 4pts, and decides to go 1 on 2 for a layup. Shot gets blocked and Parsons hits wide open 3 due to poor transition defense. Pull the ball out, run clock and get a good look. At minimum you are up 4 with 1:05 or so left and the chance to play solid defense which you've done for the past 6 HOU offensive possessions.

Several boneheaded plays at the most inopportune times...
They have been pretty bad sides the ones you said, I agree there. Our team down under a minute too since you mention that can't score worth a crap! They miss one or two shots that could ice the game and keep the other team in it with a shot to win! Missing shots or FT's down the stretch is getting annoying (Like they see a minute coming up and freeze).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
Looks like I've been missing some action =)
Ath for the LOVE of God and your health right now you should stay outta Manu related threads!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 03-25-13 at 10:18 PM.