View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 08:27 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
In his prime, Manu was probably the best in the league at creating contact and getting to the line. I don't know if you can say that about him anymore.

KAD, you can't really expect a Phoenix guy to give any of the spurs credit. If there was ever a team that SHOULD hate the Spurs, it would be the suns. We destroyed their chances at being showtime in the desert.
Yes, they will hate the Spurs forever lol, even when their team beat the Spurs in 4 games in 010 I am sure that was just a little less off the sting knowing they had no shot winning it all that year or beating LA for that matter. The years we would beat them were years they would or could have won it all! 07 they definitely win it all! No doubt about that. I don't think they beat that TOUGH D team in Detroit in 05 though, I think they make the finals but I think Detroit would have gotten them. Even still we cost them atleast two trips to the finals, thats for certain.

The 08 team was good with Shaq and they might have made a run, but we cut that short in 5 games and the Shaq era there basically OVER! That fast. I bet they hate the Spurs beyond belief lol.

Manu not getting to the line like he used to is something I missed at the end of games! He used to take it there when we needed a big bucket and get that foul and then get to the line to give us two, it was automatic! I miss those days at times.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.