View Single Post
Old 03-03-13, 09:49 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
OK...let's see how it goes next gm...
I don't go by game to game, I said I will give him time and one game doesn't make you a star again Ath as much as I like Manu. I want him to improve more and more each week, thats something as a SPURS fan I really want! I don't care about individual things though like most I really just want to see the team win and don't get caught up in all of that other stuff.

Is he a star still? No not this year nor last (Star meaning ALL STAR no slight), but I still will take 75% of the Manu we saw before in his prime, shoot I would take 50% of that and smile! Now lets hope he goes out and helps us get wins now that Tony is out, God knows we will need him.

BTW threes falling and 6-6 tonight in the first half, damn thats huge! I wish I saw the game fully and got ot see that! I know he will step up now and play his ass OFF! I know they want that #1 seed and with Tony being out Manu stepping up along with Kawhi etc. is the only way we get that! GO SPURS!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 03-03-13 at 11:55 PM.