View Single Post
Old 03-03-13, 09:26 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzarector7 View Post
I like Manu and said he would get a good contract out of respect for what he has done for the organization, overpaid for his play now but thats what you get when you have flat out given your all for a team and you deserve all the respect and money they give you. I want him back here, just hope he has some left in his tank by the time we get to the playoffs! He brought it quite a few games last year, no doubt he will again.

I hope his free throws improve at the end of the games and I know they will, just hope he stops the crazy threes out of the flow of the game because that Manu makes me cringe (When he is off anyways, no need to force the issue there). Other than that he is Manu and I hope to see 75% of the old Manu in the playoffs, hell that would be enough to get us alot further because lets be honest if he is not there for a run we are not really going to go anywhere relying on Green or Neal at the end of games!
OK...let's see how it goes next gm...
[email protected]