View Single Post
Old 02-27-13, 09:06 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

yeah, in 2007 didnt have another rebounder, but league had less athletic freaks, and tim was 6 years younger... thats reallity, tim CANT provide it every night for heavy minutes anymore... he needs help... the same goes to manu, isnt super-manu anymore... they both (and sjax) are a year older than last year in the stage in that every year is a lot of time...

kawhi is better, but still, a 21 yro 2nd year player... you really think this year he can defend during 7 games a prime lebron, a prime durant, the clippers tandem, etc. and still impose his will in the scoreboard when everybody else cant? thats unfail load to him this year... sjax is 2 step slower and i really hope he "comeback" in time to help kawhi... i see a better diaw this year tough...

green is better, but at his best, is around the "very good complement player" mark, not star... mills and neal are trigger happy and sometimes didnt have rithm...

tiago is better than last year for shure, so are ibaka and they still had perkins, and their sub (forgot the name sorry)

so, SA hope is parker ability to consistently make mid rangers and corner 3s, because thabo+help defense can limit his penetration.. that "cut the head of the snake" thing...

another thing ...that shorten the rotation for playoffs DIDNT WORK FOR THE SPURS!!! due to stars aging, their main strengt is deeepness, why change what give you long winning stetches during regular season??

Last edited by JuanCaca; 02-27-13 at 09:11 AM.