View Single Post
Old 02-22-13, 12:59 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

tryig to see whitout spurs glasses... spurs are pretty good, yes, kawhi splitter, green and the other supporting cast plyers are better, but manu duncand and jackson are a year older... and for whatever reason pop shortend the rotation in the playoffs, and thats when spurs loose their regular eason advntge (deepness, punching opponents in waves)

brewer is defensive minded.. this trade was to counter parker and spurs... if thabo wasnt enough...

for shure okc is better than last year, westb and durant are still going up in teir s peak curve... this year ibaka has improved jumper and going up as well... kevin martin is not that bad at score against spurs... they can play 40mins a night with the same intensity

i dont like, but i believe they can knock off spurs in a 7 gmesvseries (specially with last year officiating)

and

clippers are ultra deep, and team stars are healthy unlike last year...

and is not like that Miami is that soft (and i can imagine the officiating if spurs make the finals)