View Single Post
Old 02-21-13, 02:47 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

Man spurs fans are fickle lol. We were two wins away from the Finals last year, and the team that beat us traded away their "X-Factor".

The Nazr Mohammed trade was the only mid season trade that I can remember making any difference for the spurs in terms of winning a chip. But you have to remember we traded Malik Rose, who was coming off the bench. If we could have gotten someone like Nazr for Dejuan Blair it would have been great, but there wasn't anyone available for that price.

We have the best record in the league and with the way our schedule plays out over the course of the next two months we should be in prime position to have the one seed. How can you even begin to think we won't make it out of the second round?? You really think the Grizz or the Warriors are going to knock us out? If you do then obviously you haven't been watching the games. I live in Las Vegas and rarely get to watch the games on TV but I've seen enough to believe we are getting to the west finals and then its anyones game to win.