View Single Post
Old 02-18-13, 02:15 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
Change or not, the last 4-5 home games I attended prior to the All Star game, Bonner seemed to be the last Spur on the court after shoot around and he was nailing the 3 pointers, with instruction from Engelland. Normally, a score of 20 would pretty much nail down a 3 point shooting victory but I guess it was Irving's night to shine. The Red Mamba did himself proud last night with a good showing.
Yep a good showing and went further than I thought he would no doubt! Whats funny is his good showings always get trumped! His best playoff game when he hit three in a row against Memphis we lost (Hero style lol)! It seems when he does well we or he even loses. It is like he is just flat out cursed to be honest, good or BAD he just loses
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 02-18-13 at 02:18 AM.