View Single Post
Old 02-17-13, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Dude, you're crazy. No difference. Fast forward to 2 minute mark. Compare the two videos. If anything, his release was higher in your video, but I think it's all just camera angles. Again, he would have been crazy to change anything for this competition. I know you don't want to be completely wrong, but you were. I'm about to call you WILLTHETHRILL.

i've posted vids in the other one, you know where he doesn't jump and just pops it with pure arm. i said the guy would embarrass himself if he used a motion without legs and pure arm where he has to be completely set (go to the other thread please) and he didn't. the release may look higher in the other one but that's because he goes from low to high on the motion to release in front of his face over this new one where he's jumping, holding it high, and releasing.

was i wrong about embarrassing himself? yes. is he shooting the same way he used to last season? no. dude hasn't gotten consistent minutes to be watching his complete motion this season unless it's in a blowout, hell Blair has gotten more minutes this stretch.

i'll admit i'm wrong where i'm wrong. keep being a Matt Bonner mark if you wish, i'm not saying i'm completely wrong when i wasn't. this year's motion wouldn't get him blocked in the playoffs and i'm sure he'll shoot better in the playoffs (if he even plays) than years past. if you'd even coach 5 year olds, you'd know why Bonner couldn't get a shot off in the playoffs and why he'd get a shot off with last night's technique.