View Single Post
Old 02-13-13, 02:27 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Actually, what I defend is his role on the team. No matter what, people blame Bonner for the shortcomings in the playoffs when it's way more than that. I don't support witch hunts or ganging up on a supposed scapegoat. He's simply not as horrible as people make it seem. However, I don't really care if he's traded as long as it brings in a positive. Now granted, sometimes I play up my support of the guy just for giggles, and I do think he'll do well in the 3pt shootout despite some "expert" opinions.
Look I can see where you are coming from but to me he is a guy who does not help us when it matters, which is why I am not a huge fan of him! Yes it is not his fault we lose a series but he could help more being he is such a high % shooter in the season! Why can't he keep near that number up? The playoffs are way more than Bonner yes, but if we had a guy who got his mins and did something would that not help in the playoffs?

I wish him and Blair would both be magically traded for some hero playoff performer, but I know I am dreaming at this point. I hope he does well in the shootout as well! GET EM! I hope he shoots threes with us in the playoffs as well and makes them at higher than 32%! I would wish him all the best. I wish someone would step up though in place of that so we would not have to rely on that from him! AGREED! He is not the curse but he is obvioulsy not the ANSWER to a run!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.